Review List Of Spelling Apps For Kindle Fire
Spelling Apps for Kindle Fire has been one of the most sought out application for kids. But with a lot of spelling games for kids available, which one should you download? No worries, this article compiles the top Kindle word game recommended for kid:
The “Spell That! Animals” compiles 25 animals for kids to identify their starting letters and spelling. This is a very easy Kindle word game where kids would match the correct letter from the given picture. Every correct answer makes the given animal excited. This app is perfect for younger kids who are just starting to recognize letters. The “Spell That! Animals” is fun spelling games for kids with creative illustrations, colorful graphics, and exciting sounds.
- Letters and animal names
- 26 animals, all hand-drawn artistically
- Fun, entertaining, and colorful graphics with matching sounds
- Music and effects can be turned on and off
- Spelling games for kids with easy, medium, and hard settings
If you know the game Hangman, then this app works the same way, only with special features and options just for kids. The Hangman for Kids is a spelling app for Kindle Fire that contains 500 words found in 5 categories like Western, Human Body and Clothes, Animals, Fruits and Vegetables, and Miscellaneous. Additionally, statistics is displayed on screen to serve as guide for players of their progress.
- 500 words for kids
- 5 categories: Western, Human Body and Clothes, Animals, Fruits and Vegetables, and Miscellaneous
- Comes with fun graphics and music
The Alphabet Car is one of the best spelling games for kids. It literally makes learning letters and words fun and exciting! More to this, this Kindle app allows kids to use their eyes, ears, and hands. Additionally, it comes with mode options and various difficulty levels for kids. The game also features stages to unlock to make the game very exciting.
- Interactive letters, words, and spelling
- Contains more than 40 levels
- Has car speed option for challenge
- Can customize car when levels are unlock
- Comes with stunning 3D graphics and upbeat music
Montessori Words is a good word game for kids. If you are looking for a good spelling and word game app on your Kindle, you may want to try this app. It features building words which accommodates a set of 320 word-image-audio-phonics combinations. This spelling app for Kindle Fire also uses phonics-enabled movable alphabet with different levels of difficulty.
- 320 word-image-audio-phonics combinations, suitable for kids 3 to 8 years old
- Phonics-enabled movable alphabet
- 42 letter sounds and phonics
- 21 fun, colorful, and interactive visual effects
- Animations and sounds to create a fun and enjoyable experience
The ABC123 Fun is a Kindle word game that offers interactive flash cards on ABCs and 123s. This is a great Kindle word game for younger kids and features 3 full sets of flash cards including animals, everyday objects, and numbers. Each flash card contains letter or number trace feature, 3 audio hotspots, upper and lowercase letters, spelling, and full pronunciation.
- Interactive flash cards containing ABCs and 123s
- Learn to trace, spell, and pronounce
- Features colorful graphics and fun sound effects
The Super Spelling app works like an arcade game and is suited for kids 4 years and older. It also comes with rewards and achievements to guide the player. To start with, every game offers players 3 stars and more stars are added for every correct spelling. If a word is misspelled, the total score is then subtracted by each mistake made. The player with most stars wins.
- Spelling game for kids
- 4 levels with total of 15 games
- Rewards and achievements included
In the Photo “Jackson Hunter from Canada, Jackson won the Edmonton Journal Canspell Regional ” and Photograph by: Edmonton Journal, the Winner